Stink Eye Magazine is an online poetry magazine that publishes good, gritty, and weird poetry from all walks of life.
We read submissions all year round.
Poems are published and appear on the website as soon as they are accepted.
- Send 1-3 poems, CUT AND PASTED INTO THE BODY OF AN EMAIL, to firstname.lastname@example.org. All submissions undergo an editorial reading and review process.
- Stink Eye Magazine is open to submissions year round unless clearly stated otherwise.
- No cover letters or bios. Just your name and your poem(s).
- Response time is an average of two weeks. Sometimes, it is a lot sooner; sometimes it is a lot later.
- Simultaneous submissions are fine, but let us know. Previously published submissions are prohibited. “Previously published” includes traditional, Internet, social media, and anything else.
- Conventional spacing only.
- Stink Eye Magazine can’t pay contributors, although it truly wishes it could.
- If your work is accepted at Stink Eye Magazine, you agree to grant us First North American Serial Rights, all archival rights, plus the rights to reprint in any future anthologies. Upon publication, all rights revert back to the author. You agree that if your poem/s subsequently appear/s elsewhere (in print or online), you will give first publishing credit to Stink Eye Magazine.
- Submitters must wait six months between responses (either acceptance or rejection) before submitting, again.
Editor, Stink Eye Magazine, email@example.com
© 2023 Stink Eye Magazine. All rights reserved. All contributed writing © by the individually listed contributor.